- Two levels.
- Upper level is three large bedrooms, each with ensuite baths and private outdoor sitting areas.
- Breathtaking views of the sea and nearby islands as well as ship traffic and whales
- Gourmet kitchen and breakfast area
- Indoor dining or outdoor dining facing the sea
- Floors, trim, ceilings and railings from South American hardwoods
- Doors and windows custom-crafted from rare Nicaraguan mahogany
- Ultra-violet water treatment
- High-speed wi-fi
- 70 percent of power from the property’s own solar panels. (The island’s power company also generates most of its electricity from solar.)
- Property faces south. This ensures full view of spectacular sunrises and sunsets as well as full sun through the day.
- Approx 5700 sq ft, including 2500 sq ft of outdoor living under a wrap-around covered verandah.
- Security cameras throughout interior and exterior. Can be viewed from anywhere in the world.
The verandah is an example of thoughtful design. It encircles the house and contains three distinct and private nooks – one for each bedroom. These allow residents to choose the amount of sun, breeze and views they prefer. The verandah provides each bedroom its own entrance.
- Lower level makes an excellent private guest apartment.
- Two private entrances
- Two bedrooms with ensuite baths
- Two separate full laundry areas with modern washers and dryers. Private entrance.
NOTE: Property is priced unfurnished. However, the purchase of all furnishings, oriental floor coverings, linens, housewares, wall-coverings (all selected by prominent NY interior designer) can be negotiated. In other words, the property is available for immediate turn-key occupancy.
Furnishings include: * Plantation chairs and chaises * sofas and cushioned chairs & tables for verandah nooks. (Sun-resistant coverings.) * Many floor and table lamps * Traditional West Indian king-sized and smaller beds * Oriental carpets * Weatherproof carpets for patio use * Deepfreezes * Wine storage coolers * Dishes, pots & pans, utensils, cutlery, Nespresso, Breadmaker, Blenders, Cuisinart, many tools, etc. * Wardrobes * Many tools * Pool furniture